Monday, May 22, 2017

Spiced Lamb Burgers - IHCC Escape to River Cottage!

With this week's I Heart Cooking Clubs' choice of any recipe from Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's series of River Cottage books or TV shows, the possibilities were endless. I chose these tender and juicy lamb burgers that relied on freshly toasted and ground cumin, coriander, fennel and cinnamon (with a little paprika and garlic as well) for their flavour.
Wrapped in a warmed flatbread, a tangy minted yogurt sauce and some fresh lettuce and cucumber slices were the only finishing touches required.

The recipe is from the book River Cottage Every Day and can be found here.

5 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! So easy to pull together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to make his flatbread as well, and what a delicious combination of flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to take a big bite of this flavorful lamb burger! Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I wish I could bite into the screen. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look absolutely perfect. I need get my hands on the recipe and try them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I'd love to hear from you.