Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Chocolate Truffles - Tuesdays with Dorie

Incredibly decadent little bonbons graced my Christmas dessert table this year thanks to Dorie Greenspan's recipe from Baking Chez Moi, the book I'm baking from for Tuesdays with Dorie.
These luxurious little morsels were surprisingly easy to make, though you did have to work quickly to shape them, and I recommend using a chocolate you love because that's exactly how they taste. I kept them simple this time, but next time, the addition of a little orange or hazelnut liqueur would not go amiss.

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy new year!

7 comments:

  1. These look great! I had so much trouble with them :( Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made mine plain also and expect I'll tinker with flavorings next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Zosia! These are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, orange liqueur would be wonderful in these! You're right about the chocolate. I think it would be fun to use flavoured chocolate too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Zosia, Chocolate Truffles look delicious hope you had a wonderful Christmas in the coming new year 2017, PS please come by my post and see if you can leave me a comment because my sister is having a problem trying to get in my count, hank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosa, I did have a lovely Christmas as I hope you did as well. Happy New Year to you and your family.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. I'd love to hear from you.