Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Apple Tarte Flambée - Tuesdays with Dorie

A dessert pizza - Dorie says it's okay if you think a tarte flambée is a pizza - with a cream cheese-yogurt "sauce" and apple topping was the second recipe from Baking Chez Moi chosen by Tuesdays with Dorie for this month.
This was very easy to make with the wait to allow the yeast in the dough to do its thing the most taxing part, and it was surprisingly good with its sweet-tart fruit (I could have been more generous with this), tangy cream base and crisp crust. It was fun and tasty and I'll definitely be making it again.

Visit here to see what everyone else made.

6 comments:

  1. I am glad you enjoyed it Zosia. It looks good. I am in the minority - I wasn't a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that I needed to put more apples on this - they shrunk a lot when it cooked! Yours is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your apple slices look great. I loved this one too. I have never heard of this dessert before now. I want to make this again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, that is one seriously beautiful version of this recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I'd love to hear from you.