Monday, August 18, 2014

Tangy Grilled Fish Tostadas - IHCC Potluck

For this week's I Heart Cooking Club's potluck, I turned to formerly featured chef Rick Bayless for a fresh tasting appetizer that couldn't be simpler to make. It starts with one of his easy salsas of tomatoes, serrano chiles, onion (I used spring onions) and cilantro.
Toss this with grilled mahimahi, avocado and fresh lime juice, and spoon it into "tostada" shells - or baked whole wheat tortilla triangles - and you have a light and delicious starter to any meal.
The recipe for Tangy Grilled Fish Tostadas is from Rick Bayless's Mexican Kitchen.

Visit here to see what other chefs are featured this week at IHCC.

7 comments:

  1. That looks like fancy party fare. Beautiful presentation, Zosia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zosia,
    Oooh.... I like this! I could eat a plateful of this as my lunch! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so beautiful and delicious! Like a fancy restaurant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous looking tostadas, your presentation is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks healthy, light, and utterly delicious. Good choice tuning in with Rick Bayliss this week - I always forget about him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to cook with Rick Bayless again! ;-) This looks lovely--so fresh and colorful--perfect for a warm night.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I'd love to hear from you.